CD-3 EX series (wet & dry):
All stainless steel AISI 304/316 construction. Less than 10 Ohms of resistivity. This unit contains a true ULPA Filter (U15) lcoated downstream outside of the motor housing. This unit is cleanroom compatible and can be used for the pharmaceutical industry. This unit can be used for general maintenance in hazardous locations.
This unit is also available with a Middle Ring with Activated Carbon (MRAC) for wet and dry recovery as well as a version with a Liquid Bath Immersion system for the recovery of metallic/combustible dusts. An Activated Carbon Cartridge is also available for the adsorption of toxic fumes and vapors. Several different types of carbon are available. All of our ULPA vacuum cleaners are DOP Leak Tested before leaving our facility.
- Legally certified explosion proof/dust ignition proof vacuum cleaner
- *Cleanroom compatible. Can be used in the pharmaceutical industry
- For general cleanup in hazardous locations
- Continuous duty 3-phase explosion proof/dust ignition proof motor
- Wet and dry recovery
- Available with Middle Ring with Activated Carbon (MRAC). Several types of carbon are available
- Available with Liquid Bath Immersion system for the recovery of metallic/combustible dusts
- All stainless steel 304/316 construction
- Liquid recovery capacity of 17 gallons (65 litres)
- Equipped with a 4-wheel cart for easy manoeuvrability
If you need assistance with any of our products please get in touch.
We are always happy to discuss your requirements.